Saturday 24 February 2007

Biblical hilarity!

At the sides of blogs you see tons of links to other blogs, websites, etc. This time around, I want to highlight one of my podcast links.

Logically Critical is a podcast that tries to apply common sense thinking to various topics (such as Gay Marriage, Ghosts, Monsters, Jesus' resurrection), and does so by the Host pointing out ridiculous ideas, putting on funny voices, and focusing on as many points of views as possible.

The latest episode looks at Wacky Bible Stories, picking out stories from the Old Testament. Now you readers know my view of religion and the Bible, but either way the Host enacts these stories in a way that made me collapsing with laughter, and I think this will entertain everyone!

Go give a listen, it's well worth it.

No comments: