Friday 4 January 2008

Mommy, what's an internet?

Over the past few weeks, my connection to the internet has been occasionally down, in that I can't connect to anything.

I'm not sure if this is because of the NZ connection to world or just TelstraClear, although I suspect the latter because I can't even connect to the Paradise website (although given how some websites are routed, it is possible getting to that has to go through some overseas link...).

The best part is that of course this has to happen over the holidays when there are less people around (and/or it gets more expensive to have people around), so this will probably take some time to get sorted out.

Latest downtime, last night. Most annoying downtime, last Sunday morning so I couldn't join in roleplaying.

Bah!

[END]

No comments: