Wednesday 4 June 2008

Firefox bad... Firefox good!

I've been having a problem the last few weeks with Firefox on my laptop. For some reason, it would want to reload a page when I tabbed to it, and don't even consider looking at a picture (eternal reload!).

[...okay, this was my fault for going to a website which was corrupted itself (previously fine)...]

Anyway, I was searching at times for something like "Firefox corrupted picture problem" and the like... nothing! Finally, I thought to try something simple like "Firefox corrupted"... and got an answer. Here's how to Repair Firefox.

I have done all this, and indeed, everything is working fine now! Yay! The downside... I need to reinstall all my add-ons, and it's forgotten all my passwords, and I need to re-AdBlock stuff... Still, it's a small annoyance compared to the far greater one of getting annoyed by corrupted Firefox, which had been getting worse.

Anyways, should you ever have any problems with the browser, allow me to offer this bit of help and link to somewhere useful.

[END]

No comments: