Friday 29 August 2008

Night to Fright!

As they say, as they are want to do, "As one door closes, another door opens". Well, yes, but the other door was already open, so it was more the choice of two doors than one closing to reveal the other...

What am I talking about? My Labour Weekend could have been spent up in Auckland, but that is no more. However, it's by no means bad news, as there is something else happening I am very much interested in.

Like last year, this Halloween (although earlier due to other commitments), there is, in Wellington, Fright Night II! A night of roleplaying at Turnbull House. I've seen a pamphlet and there are definitely games I'm interested in. I hoped they might get played elsewhere so I would have a chance, but now I have the opportunity to play on the night itself! Woo!

Only one game is listed on blog so far, but it is one I'm eager for. Just have to wait for more details to become available, the most important one being: when we can sign up!

Definitely something to get in on if you have the chance.

[END]

No comments: