Thursday 20 November 2008

HC Again

For some reason I ventured into the GMing ring again. I start by presenting them with about four plot hooks and then seeing what they did.

The first thing was the rather urgent matter of Janet. I knew what might happen, but it all depended on what they wanted to do (what with all the idea of free will and all). Not the most happiest of outcomes, but an obvious one. Fire Angel: Part 1, Part 2.

Then they decide to go to Trinity. Not a hard matter. Just need to drive and have appropriate directions. I had something in mind before which I was thinking of linking in more, but my first plan for introducing this came to fruition. SPF1000: Part 1, Part 2.

Never fear, they get to Trinity. I didn't want to do an exorbitant plot with lots of intricate details, so I went with this nice, easy straight forward story. More plot points are laid down for those that notice. Propers Gold: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

I get in on the next day, in the middle of the mod (part 7 to be exact). Unfortunately, I had already heard a previous crew go through this, so it was a 'no brainer' for me. Still, some nice driving moments for Terry. Odin: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12.

After that, I finally get some time to do things Terry wanted to sort out, although we are incredibly distracted. Unfortunately, there was something I forgot, so will have to attend to next time. (This episode is named for the fame of what one player continually does in these evenings... and this was doubly humourous due to one urgent question that needed to be asked.) Abel Fell Asleep: Part 1, Part 2.

[END]

No comments: