Tuesday 23 December 2008

HC Again

I get to play on three different days! Logan started playing on Thursday due to having a live gamer around, and I tried to get in as soon as I got home (on my Friday). From hearing the file, I managed to get in just as someone else fell out. Good timing!

So I'm there for the first part of the adventure, in which we get an amazing action scene involving the Mouse, but otherwise fumble around with no real idea of what's going on or how to solve anything... and then when we continue the next day (with slightly different players) I say "let's do this", find the plot and solve the whole thing easily. Huh. School Guardian Lions: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8.

After that, we consider the ongoing campaign issues and decide to try a different tack on investigating the ghoul-type creatures under New York. Consider that we have little idea of what we are doing and typically go into these sorts of situations without being prepared. What Could Possible Go Wrong?: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Then we went for a nice easy CSI type mission. Even easier for me as I had already heard others do it, so I was on No Brainer. There was basically one piece of important evidence they nearly managed to avoid and couldn't believe when they got. Storage Redux: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Next day, after doing other things (see next post), I jump in at the end of the session. We don't have huge amounts of time, but do some talking, and get involved in another player's story. Robert's Reaming: Part 1, Part 2.

Then we don't get to think of another mission quickly, do some thinking and planning, but otherwise end up chatting. Bit of planning and wind down: Part 1.

[END]

No comments: