Saturday 13 March 2010

My Mission, should I choose to accept it

There's a Documentary Film Festival happening here over the next fortnight. I intend to go to it. In fact, I intend to go to a lot of it. In fact, in fact, I intend to go to at least one movie every day it's on!

Which is a lot of money, but I like me some good documentaries.

And you'll know all about it, as I live blog the movies as I watch them!

Okay, no I won't. But I will blog each movie, 'cos that's what I do. Instead of early morning posts, I'll just be blogging when I get back after seeing them (or next time I'm able to).

Will I be able to keep this up? Will I fail tomorrow due to being too busy? If the weather is as terrible as it was yesterday dinner time, will that prevent me?

All will be revealed!

[END]

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

I'm appreciating these reviews. Hoping to make it to some of these - love docos! Might see you in the audience if and when we make it along to something...