Saturday 26 July 2014

Cyborg memory

So, a week ago I had a problem with my computer downloading anything... I unplugged my computer, and now it's working fine... (in that I'm now using wireless, and that works, so it was probably a problem with the cable.)

But do I need to spend a whole post on that one paragraph? No, but there is one feature I want to address. That I linked to a past post. It may not seem like much, but the point is that this blog has been going on for a while, and I can't remember everything I wrote. Some times, I can't even remember that I addressed it at all!

My memory isn't great, so this blog is a useful resource for remembering things for me... which is basically saying that I am using technology to augment my brain. Hell, I use glasses to augment my vision already. And we all use technology (especially if you are reading this) to augment our abilities to talk to people. I am already a cyborg, and so are all of us.

It's not a huge observation, but it's one to recall at times and be amazed about when people start complaining about becoming man/machines...

[END]

No comments: